S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scavengers Trespassers Assassins Loners Killers Explorers Robbers Snipers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stalkers novel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thirdshock

thirdshock

stalkers novel Empty
PostSubject: stalkers novel   stalkers novel EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:13 pm

the stalkers novel is being written i am thirdshock from the story so if you are interested and im able to i will post the prolouge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/seetherfan999/stalkers
Admin
Admin
Admin

stalkers novel Empty
PostSubject: Re: stalkers novel   stalkers novel EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:15 pm

thirdshock wrote:
the stalkers novel is being written i am thirdshock from the story so if you are interested and im able to i will post the prolouge Very Happy

ok well i am happy to hear that you are working on it and continue to work hard and enjoy it
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://stalkers.iftopic.com
thirdshock

thirdshock

stalkers novel Empty
PostSubject: prolouge   stalkers novel EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Stalkers prolouge [audio log play]
hey man wait up i called to my friend [static] i just got a new case terriost muhammed raul he is meeting at the abanded farm today at 3:00 the target is going to enter the farm make the "deal" then leave we need to kill every one there lets go i called him over to my brand new mustang it was orange with white racing stripes he commented on the color saying " wow where did you get this from" i answered with silence we rode to the farm we parked our car behind the farmhouse got out and found a place to hide inside of the farm i hid up in the top [static] hid behind the hay barrels i had a silenced ump while [static] had a silenced kp5 we waited for about 15 minutes untill muhammed showed up when he came in we litsened to there plan it was to kill the president eddie truman when i gave him the que we fired i killed the two guards by the door [static] killed the man making the "deal and he hit muhammed in the leg he fell over screaming in pain i told him to hold his fire and i got down and put my ump in his wound and said "tell us your plan" he spat blood in my face and said never will i tell you...you... americans what i plan to do to eddie i will kill him i will... [gunshot] i felt a stabbing pain in my stomach i saw [static] shoot a guard who was in the back i saw muhammed hobbling over to the door by then i was on the ground i managed to stop the bleeding and crawled over to muhammed [i crawled fast] and i grabbed him by the leg and brought him down. i pulled out my combat knife and threated to kill him if he didnt tell me what he was doing he told me" fine...i plan [long sttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttatic] i started to lose my vision while i heard a faint voice i finnaly had passed out. when i woke up i was in the E.R. they told me i suffered a gunshot wound to your liver i told them to bring in [static] he came in "did you get him i asked" "no because right after you fainted a car rode up and i got shot too 3 times in the arm muhammed got away well any ways" [long static] 1 hour "well we need to get going then we left to go see the president when we got there [we were only 20 minutes away] the president took us some where i do not remember much of it all i remember is canned food and a tv and cv radio. i slept for a while when i woke up the president was gone it was me and [static] and a couple other people then when i went out side i had to wear a bunch of gear to "protect myself" when i got outside i couldent beileive it it was dusting and brown everywhere i looked over and saw a creature knawing on a limb[of a carcus] when i picked up the broken board laying next to me i ran up to the creature and swung as hard as i could when i hit it it stumbled backwards and fell over i then stabbed it with the pointed end of the board pinning it down i ran into a nearby storehouse and looked to find anything after looking i found a lead pipe that was in bad condition but i made the most of it and ran outside the creature was not there but instead he was ontop of the small storage house he leaped and landed on my back in a last minute reaction i hit him with the pipe but he managed to claw my neck he landed on the ground so i hit him several times my weapon broke so i had to find something else to fight with[???? KILLED + 50 EXP] i continued down the dir road for a while till i reached a subdivision it was filled with bodies i could only spot two living things there was a creature and a man they were fighting i ran up and grabbed the nearest thing which was a plank of wood and i swung the plank hit the creature in its back it turned and roared at me it jumped off the mans back and leaped on me i was struggiling when i heard a gunshot the creature fell dead[???? ASSIST KILL + 25 EXP the man gave me an old kar98 and said its all he could provide at the time he explained that nuclear bombs hit everywhere in the world at once and that those "creatures were mutants and that they could be found everywhere" i decided to scavenge the bodies and look for things i found a stimpack and decided to head off back to the bunker where i fought the first mutant when i saw [static] he ran up to me with his silenced kp5 and said that he was going to find a safe place to sleep it was 8:32 i was exhausted i felt a tap on my shoulder and i turned around the man [who had dark skin black hair and was about a couple inches taller than me] said he would like to stay with us tonight i said fine and let him sleep in my bed and i slept on the couch when i woke up there was a face in my face it was a dead citizen i screamed and pushed the body off me everyone was asking me what happend i told them i woke up and a body was in my face they just went on and as i was eating some cooked pork [that [static] had prepared] when i saw a face in the air vent i was a mutant face it started banging on the vent i pulled out my kar98 and fired i hit it in the body it walked back wards [angrily] and charged to the vent i busted open he fell on the floor he was dizzy then i saw him drop dead i look over and [static] had shot him with his kp5[MUTANT ASSIST KILL + 25 EXP] [LEVEL UP SEE TO LEVEL CHART]. he told me to follow him to the car i thought "car???" it was a hummer with a black haired guy in the drivers seat he told me and the man [and the 3 stray cia soldiers] we drived by a muscular man he looked like a mutant he picked up a heavy rock and threw it it crushed the back and a cia soldier fell and was holding on to the back his leg was gone and the mutant was still chasing usi reached out my arm and lifted him into the humvee i fail to stop the bleeding and he tells me to go ahead and put him out of his misery i pull out a combat knife that was in my gear pockets[i would have loved to know it was there earlier] and stabbed him in the lung so he would die quick then i shot of a way to kill that mutant so i see a gas station that has not blown up i think[long static]Noooooo[long static] [??????????? + 25 EXP]awwww my head i was on the ground and the humvee was turned over the giant muntant was dead so was the man and the 2 other cia soldiers me [static] and the dark haired man[his name is wade] so i just scavenge the dead soldiers to find a stimpak then i looked at the muntant it was GIANT and i never thought i could have killed it but yes i did "hey man come and check it out" i walk over and gasp at what im looking at

audio log end [shuts down] current level 2 exp 25/200

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/seetherfan999/stalkers
Sponsored content

stalkers novel Empty
PostSubject: Re: stalkers novel   stalkers novel Empty

Back to top Go down

stalkers novel
Page 1 of 1